Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MBP 13" late 2011 macOS 10.13.6 - Calendar app not syncing with icloud

My MBP is running High Sierra(10.13.6). The Calendar app on MBP does not sync with the icloud calendars. My iPhone6s(12.4.1) and my iPad4(10.3.3) will sync. I logged out of icloud on my MBP and when I logged back it will not sync the calendars, the calendar is empty on the MBP. The calendars on the iPhone6s & iPad4 are still intact.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 7:24 PM

Hello!

Is the default Calendar set to iCloud?

1. Open Calendar (or iCal).
  2. Click Calendar in the menu bar and choose Preferences.
  3. In the General tab, choose the calendar that you want to use from the Default Calendar menu.

You will also want to try turning off Calendars and turning it back on in Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud as well as restarting. Refreshing is a good thing to try as well: Open the Calendar app. Choose View > Refresh Calendars.

All this can be found in HT203521 under Mac

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2019 7:24 PM in response to Dave Bruno

Hello!

Is the default Calendar set to iCloud?

1. Open Calendar (or iCal).
  2. Click Calendar in the menu bar and choose Preferences.
  3. In the General tab, choose the calendar that you want to use from the Default Calendar menu.

You will also want to try turning off Calendars and turning it back on in Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud as well as restarting. Refreshing is a good thing to try as well: Open the Calendar app. Choose View > Refresh Calendars.

All this can be found in HT203521 under Mac

Cheers!

MBP 13" late 2011 macOS 10.13.6 - Calendar app not syncing with icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.