Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a business account (Apple ID) in Belgium?

How do I make a business account (apple id) in Belgium?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 12:52 PM

AppleIDs are personal login IDs for Apple services. So unless you break the company name into a first and last name, no it won’t work. For businesses, Apple offers server based managed deployment options - Business - Apple

6 replies

Sep 13, 2019 2:30 PM in response to jorismarx

jorismarx wrote:

Thanks a lot, I found this online but I don't really know what it is. https://business.apple.com/#enrollment

That link is for a bulk buy business account for a business managed deployment program (an MDM). Someone in the company with signing and purchase authority enrolls and they purchase bulk lisences for apps and content, that the MDM can then be used to push those Apps out to all the company managed devices (or whatever subset the MDM admin sets).

The bulk purchase option allows a company to buy Apps for their employees instead of having their employees use personal AppleIDs on company devices.

How do I make a business account (Apple ID) in Belgium?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.