Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last update made me lose all my photos how the I get them back

My phone just made the updates last night

i lost all my photos how the I get them back .....I hate iPhone to manny updates for nothing.....😡😡😡😡😡

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 11:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 11:45 PM

I can assure you that the updates are to enhance your device and not to cause harm. Did you have a backup before updating? One of the first things Apple does recommend before updating is to backup your device as it could cause data loss: HT204204

If you have a backup of your iPhone - check iCloud.com (from a computer) to see if your Photos are syncing to iCloud Photos. If so, you will just want to enable iCloud Photo Library in Settings. Or, if you backed up via iTunes, your Photos should be on your computer.

Restore a backup: HT204184

Get Help with Missing Photos: HT205912

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2019 11:45 PM in response to vasile64

I can assure you that the updates are to enhance your device and not to cause harm. Did you have a backup before updating? One of the first things Apple does recommend before updating is to backup your device as it could cause data loss: HT204204

If you have a backup of your iPhone - check iCloud.com (from a computer) to see if your Photos are syncing to iCloud Photos. If so, you will just want to enable iCloud Photo Library in Settings. Or, if you backed up via iTunes, your Photos should be on your computer.

Restore a backup: HT204184

Get Help with Missing Photos: HT205912

Last update made me lose all my photos how the I get them back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.