Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost photos with new update

I just updated my iPhone with the most recent update and a lot of my pictures have been removed. I there a way to recover them? Thanks

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2022 6:11 PM

It might be because the iCloud sync may go wrong or the pictures may be deleted accidentally. You can go to check your deleted album to see if they are there. If not, you can go to check if the iCloud sync for photos is turned on.

If the problem still exists, you can consider using some alternative recovery tools like EaseUS MobiSaver to get your lost data backuk.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2022 6:11 PM in response to mary-anne256

It might be because the iCloud sync may go wrong or the pictures may be deleted accidentally. You can go to check your deleted album to see if they are there. If not, you can go to check if the iCloud sync for photos is turned on.

If the problem still exists, you can consider using some alternative recovery tools like EaseUS MobiSaver to get your lost data backuk.

Lost photos with new update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.