Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water and warranty

The phones and iWatch are advertised as water resistant. Yet If they get wet the warranty is voided. How can it be advertised as something you can swim with if they void the warranty the second you do?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 7:58 AM

With all do respect, my question is still not answered. How can any company solicit swimming with their product if the second you do the warranty is voided? Whether they can tell if you exceeded the limits or not should not be a consumers problem. Especially because the company has advertised their product as swimwear. So because I used the product as advertised big any unrelated issues arise apple will not stand by their product.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 7:58 AM in response to julieda

With all do respect, my question is still not answered. How can any company solicit swimming with their product if the second you do the warranty is voided? Whether they can tell if you exceeded the limits or not should not be a consumers problem. Especially because the company has advertised their product as swimwear. So because I used the product as advertised big any unrelated issues arise apple will not stand by their product.

Water and warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.