Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RETURN MACBOOK + HEADPHONES

Hi,

I have a question I’m thinking to buy a MacBook but I’ve never had one before and I don’t know if I’ll be used to iOS system. I saw the deal Macbook + Headphones Beats and I was wondering if I don’t feel myself adapted with iOS and return the computer later do I have to return the headphones as well?

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 7:38 PM

Hello!

Hope you love the macOS and will not return but if so, it does look like you would either need to return the Beats with the Mac or have the value of them deducted from your refund.

"PROCEDURES RELATED TO PRODUCT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES: Returns and exchanges are subject to the policy of the Qualifying Location where the purchase was made. If an Eligible Product is returned, or is exchanged for an ineligible product, the Promotion Product must also be returned in its original packaging or the Promotion Savings will be deducted from the amount of the return or exchange, as applicable, and any remaining difference will be charged to the Qualified Purchaser."

This promotion is for Education purchases. Terms and Conditions shown here: EN_US_BTS_FY19_TandCs.pdf

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2019 7:38 PM in response to vii_vignatti

Hello!

Hope you love the macOS and will not return but if so, it does look like you would either need to return the Beats with the Mac or have the value of them deducted from your refund.

"PROCEDURES RELATED TO PRODUCT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES: Returns and exchanges are subject to the policy of the Qualifying Location where the purchase was made. If an Eligible Product is returned, or is exchanged for an ineligible product, the Promotion Product must also be returned in its original packaging or the Promotion Savings will be deducted from the amount of the return or exchange, as applicable, and any remaining difference will be charged to the Qualified Purchaser."

This promotion is for Education purchases. Terms and Conditions shown here: EN_US_BTS_FY19_TandCs.pdf

RETURN MACBOOK + HEADPHONES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.