Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm still waiting for the return of my headphones max after two months

There are no details of my product on Apple at all they have just vanished

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 5:04 PM

Dwarfhaystacks Said:

"I'm still waiting for the return of my headphones max after two months: There are no details of my product on Apple at all they have just vanished"

-------

Contact Apple Support.

Ask Apple where this all stands. They'll know where this all stands.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  No one here has the availability nor access to your Apple account. So, contact Apple Support. They'll know where this all stands. Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2022 5:04 PM in response to Dwarfhaystacks

Dwarfhaystacks Said:

"I'm still waiting for the return of my headphones max after two months: There are no details of my product on Apple at all they have just vanished"

-------

Contact Apple Support.

Ask Apple where this all stands. They'll know where this all stands.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  No one here has the availability nor access to your Apple account. So, contact Apple Support. They'll know where this all stands. Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

I'm still waiting for the return of my headphones max after two months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.