Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard not showing on instagram

when i try to type something on instagram (caption on a post, search bar on explore page, type something on story) the keyboard doesn’t show up. i’m still able to type but i can’t see the keyboard. this doesn’t happen all the time but it happens a lot. it started happening about two days ago. on every other app the keyboard works fine. i checked online but wasn’t able to find anything similar to what i’m experiencing.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 12:59 AM

Hello!

Apple is limited with troubleshooting third party applications. If you have restarted your iPhone, uninstall and reinstalled Instagram, then I would reach out to Instagram Help. Doing a quick search, I did notice that it looks like this issue is happening with Androids as well, so that points to an issue most likely with the app itself.

https://help.instagram.com/381579045265733?helpref=page_content

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 12:59 AM in response to xuggi

Hello!

Apple is limited with troubleshooting third party applications. If you have restarted your iPhone, uninstall and reinstalled Instagram, then I would reach out to Instagram Help. Doing a quick search, I did notice that it looks like this issue is happening with Androids as well, so that points to an issue most likely with the app itself.

https://help.instagram.com/381579045265733?helpref=page_content

keyboard not showing on instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.