Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Bookmarks not syncing with iCloud

Hey! So here’s my issue:

ONLY the Bookmarks of my iPad aren’t syncing to the iCloud Bookmarks! (iPad on ios 9.3.6, latest version)

i’ve tried everything that is suggested on the Apple Help Guides so i would appreciate that people don’t siggest me to do that because obviously i’ve already tried that.

everything is working on my iPhone, everything is syncing correctly, and on my iPad everything but the bookmarks is correctly synced. I’ve seen that there’s been other people who have had the same issue, so i would appreciate help to solve this problem quickly.

i repeat, don’t suggest me to Turn On/Off the Safari tofgle on iCloud, to sign in/out on the device or all devices, or to restart my device because i’ve tried everything possible but no progress at all.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 4:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 5:22 AM

Your iPad does not meet the minimum system requirements. You have to be running iOS 11.

System requirements for iCloud - Apple Support

Bookmarks requirements

• iOS 11
  • macOS Sierra 10.12
  • Safari 11

• Windows 7
  • iCloud for Windows
  • Internet Explorer 9
  • Firefox 22
  • Google Chrome 28 in desktop mode only

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 15, 2019 6:14 AM in response to aleixjife

I have a Mac running 10.11.6 El Capitan, and for quite a while, Bookmarks were syncing as I expected. Then one day I realized that my bookmarks were syncing on my iPhone and iPad, but not my Mac. I had to dig to find it, but Apple had changed the system requirements sometime after they released High Sierra.

In my experience I have found that Apple’s troubleshooting and knowledge base articles can sometimes be lacking in important information.

Safari Bookmarks not syncing with iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.