Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sarfari Bookmarks will sync on IPad from Icloud

I have turned Safari on in my ICloud on my IMac, IPad and Iphone, the IPad nor the IMac will sync the changes. I'm logged in with the same Apple ID on all devices. My iPhone syncs fine with my IMac I just can't get the IPad to work. I have erased and reset the settings on the IPad and restored from ICloud and still experiencing the issue, any suggestions?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 11, 2019 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2019 3:17 PM

I havè already tried these steps, the IPad is the only device that will not synchronize with the cloud. What is strange, the other apps on the device will sync, but the Safari will not sync. Is this a known bug?

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 12, 2019 12:13 PM in response to Robman669

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Robman669!

I understand you've noticed that the bookmarks from your other devices aren't syncing to your iPad. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot.

Give the steps in the following article a try: If your iCloud or Safari bookmarks aren’t syncing

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

Sarfari Bookmarks will sync on IPad from Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.