Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Book app bookmarks don't synchronise with my other devices

I read on my iPhone and sometimes switch to my iPad. Strangely, after making sure all the icloud settings where correct on all devices, the bookmarks on the iPhone don't synchronise with the Mac and the iPad. Funny enough they do synchronise between the Mac and the iPad.

Does anyone know how to solve this ?

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 8:50 AM

Thanks for your reply mingoslkd!

I had already checked all that information and did what was proposed. It was not working.

I found a turnaround myself : I remove the faultive book from my iPhone and downloaded it again. The synchronisation went normal between all devices... Sometimes, one must not try to understand. :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2021 8:50 AM in response to mingoslkd

Thanks for your reply mingoslkd!

I had already checked all that information and did what was proposed. It was not working.

I found a turnaround myself : I remove the faultive book from my iPhone and downloaded it again. The synchronisation went normal between all devices... Sometimes, one must not try to understand. :)

Jul 17, 2021 8:44 AM in response to Bernard Marcheterre

Hi Bernard Marcheterre, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

We see that you are having an issue with syncing the bookmarks in Books with your iPhone, Mac and iPad. We want to help. You can review this resource that talks about how to See your books and audiobooks on all your devices with Books on Mac - Apple Support

Look under the “See collections, bookmarks, and highlights and notes” section. 

Reach back out with any questions. 

Best Regards!

iPhone 12 Pro Book app bookmarks don't synchronise with my other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.