Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

XSMax and 2nd Gen AirPods

I have an XS Max and just purchased my first set of AirPods 2nd Gen. Everything seams to connect correctly, but when I go to settings to try and adjust the AirPods all that is available is Disconnect and Forget This Device. Have I done something wrong or is there something else to do to get the controls shown in all the information they say is available?

Thanks

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 7:46 AM

Try the following - Make sure they are charged put them in you ears and then go to Settings - Bluetooth - "Your AirPods" and you can adjust the settings on each one. Name - Double-Tap on AirPods - Automatic Ear Detection - Microphone

If you need to adjust the balance, use the following

Under settings - General - Accessibility - scroll down to Phone Noise Cancellation and below that is the balance control you can adjust L and R check and adjust or fiddle with that.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 7:46 AM in response to Trapshootn

Try the following - Make sure they are charged put them in you ears and then go to Settings - Bluetooth - "Your AirPods" and you can adjust the settings on each one. Name - Double-Tap on AirPods - Automatic Ear Detection - Microphone

If you need to adjust the balance, use the following

Under settings - General - Accessibility - scroll down to Phone Noise Cancellation and below that is the balance control you can adjust L and R check and adjust or fiddle with that.

XSMax and 2nd Gen AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.