Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cracked screen

I dropped my phone whilst running and it got one small crack on the bottom right of the front of the phone, it has caused my phone to work but with a bright green screen all away along the right hand side. Also when I try to turn it off/on it doesn't always work and the whole screen goes green, anyone know what is wrong with it

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2019 1:58 PM

Oblr Said:

Also when I try to turn it off/on it doesn't always work and the whole screen goes green, anyone know what is wrong with it

———-

Setting Up an Genius Bar Appointment:

Go Here: Genius Bar Appointment. You would take this to your Local Apple Store, during which the screen and all other necessities would be looked at.

In the Mean Time:

Rather than troubleshoot this, have Apple look into it. Just let the iPhone sit aside in a safe, open location. Use another method of communication (a different phone or eMail) if needed.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2019 1:58 PM in response to Oblr

Oblr Said:

Also when I try to turn it off/on it doesn't always work and the whole screen goes green, anyone know what is wrong with it

———-

Setting Up an Genius Bar Appointment:

Go Here: Genius Bar Appointment. You would take this to your Local Apple Store, during which the screen and all other necessities would be looked at.

In the Mean Time:

Rather than troubleshoot this, have Apple look into it. Just let the iPhone sit aside in a safe, open location. Use another method of communication (a different phone or eMail) if needed.

cracked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.