Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log in to Instagram

Hi everybody!

I have such an interesting problem: one day suddenly I was logged out from business instagram account and till now for 5 days I can't log in to it. I'v tried to reinstall the app and logged out of my own personal account. So, now I can't log in to my personal and business accounts on Instagram. I've texted to Fb support, cause Instagram doesn't allow you do it (there is no support if you can't login and you have no possibility to text about it at all), but they said that the problem is with my devise. Then I removed all settings and information from my iPhone 8 plus and install the app - It works, I can log in to my personal and working accounts. But when I restore my iPhone with the latest backup - same problem, error while logging into IG. Here is my question: Can I remove part of information? Just settings and all the data of Instagram? Or what can I do not to loose all my data but refresh my IG and work? 

Thanx!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 8:00 AM

Unfortunately you can't pick and choose what things are restored when using the restore option. It's an all or nothing deal. Anything in iCloud like contacts, notes, calendars, etc. should still be there just by signing into iCloud after restoring it as a new device. All apps will need to be individually installed. Any data associated with apps will need to start fresh unless there was an individual backup for a particular app.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 8:00 AM in response to Sasha_Shuga

Unfortunately you can't pick and choose what things are restored when using the restore option. It's an all or nothing deal. Anything in iCloud like contacts, notes, calendars, etc. should still be there just by signing into iCloud after restoring it as a new device. All apps will need to be individually installed. Any data associated with apps will need to start fresh unless there was an individual backup for a particular app.

Can't log in to Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.