Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover my photos?

I recently had an iPhone 6s. I had to manually delete everything off of it. I deleted all of my photos off of that phone. I now have an iPhone X and now all of my photos are gone? How do I recover them!?!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 7:57 AM

As long as your photos were backed up to the cloud, you could have restored the new phone from the backup of the previous phone. If you didn't do that, go to Settings > Your Name > iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes & App Store > Tap iCloud > Make sure photos are turned and your iCloud photos should sync back to your new phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2019 7:57 AM in response to Ssims2021

As long as your photos were backed up to the cloud, you could have restored the new phone from the backup of the previous phone. If you didn't do that, go to Settings > Your Name > iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes & App Store > Tap iCloud > Make sure photos are turned and your iCloud photos should sync back to your new phone.

How do I recover my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.