Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone broke and my photos was not backed up, only 1,000 out of 8,000 was. Is there anyways I could get my photos back since I have my IOS information.

I dropped my phone in water and lost all my information, including my photos. I was wondering if there is a way I could get them back, not all of them was backed up through icloud or anything. I feel like there is a way since I have all my information for the phone and also since when I went to the apple store they was still able to plug my phone up and get some information.

Posted on May 12, 2021 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 8:44 AM

If you don't have a backup you can only get what is available through iCloud Photos.

'If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app' on a mobile device, click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT205912

1 reply

My phone broke and my photos was not backed up, only 1,000 out of 8,000 was. Is there anyways I could get my photos back since I have my IOS information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.