Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITUNES Purchases Not downloading onto iPhone

Hello, I am hoping someone can help.

In the past week I have purchased some items through iTunes on my phone but they are not downloading onto my phone. I have tried syncing my phone through my laptop- where they have listed and downloaded and restoring factory settings but it is not working. Any suggestions on what I could do would be appreciated, it is getting quite frustrating at this point.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 16, 2019 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 8:38 AM

Hi roisin225,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble downloading purchases. I’m happy to help. To start, I suggest trying the steps below:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If the issue persists, please reply with the following:

1.) What happens when you try to download your purchases? 

2.) Are you receiving an error message? If so, what does it say?

3.) What iOS version do you have installed? Check by tapping Settings > General > About.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2019 8:38 AM in response to roisin225

Hi roisin225,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble downloading purchases. I’m happy to help. To start, I suggest trying the steps below:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If the issue persists, please reply with the following:

1.) What happens when you try to download your purchases? 

2.) Are you receiving an error message? If so, what does it say?

3.) What iOS version do you have installed? Check by tapping Settings > General > About.

Cheers.

ITUNES Purchases Not downloading onto iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.