Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get my contacts?

how can i get my contacts and messeages

Posted on Sep 17, 2019 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 6:51 AM

If you were syncing them using iCloud, sign into Settings/Your Name/iCloud using the same Apple ID that was used to sync the data to iCloud, and turn syncing on. If you weren't syncing with iCloud, restore from your backup. Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 6:51 AM in response to alishia49

If you were syncing them using iCloud, sign into Settings/Your Name/iCloud using the same Apple ID that was used to sync the data to iCloud, and turn syncing on. If you weren't syncing with iCloud, restore from your backup. Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup

how can i get my contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.