Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Mouse Disconnecting

I have two BT mouse from Apple, one with battery and one USB rechargeable, and both are disconnecting from time to time, and reconnecting after a few seconds, or simply lagging before I have to turn them off and on again. I have to hold myself back for not throwing them against the wall, it's all very frustrating. I tried every trick that were shared in this forum, including the debug functions, and the problem keeps creeping back up. Should I consider bringing my laptop to a dealer to have it checked out (can it be hardware)? I read that there might be a BT bug in MacOS explaining this -- anyone at Apple can comment on that? What else can I do?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 4:55 PM

Hmm, never thought of that! I use an Aluratech USB hub to plug my old keyboard and a hard drive in my Mac's USB-C; I changed it for a proper Apple adapter about 30 minutes ago and didn't have an issue with Bluetooth since. Problem solved, maybe? I'll give it a couple of days before I slash the champagne and report back next week. Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 4:55 PM in response to Matti Haveri

Hmm, never thought of that! I use an Aluratech USB hub to plug my old keyboard and a hard drive in my Mac's USB-C; I changed it for a proper Apple adapter about 30 minutes ago and didn't have an issue with Bluetooth since. Problem solved, maybe? I'll give it a couple of days before I slash the champagne and report back next week. Thanks!

Bluetooth Mouse Disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.