Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Face-time

I just got my iPhone 6 turned on and the FaceTime not the front camera will not access, has anyone ever had this problem and how do you fix it?this is about the iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 4:21 PM

You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular on supported iOS devices2. FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 4:21 PM in response to FaceTime2019NO

You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular on supported iOS devices2. FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Oct 20, 2019 6:38 AM in response to SravanKrA

Dear team,

I am face some issue in my IPhone XS Max.

i am buy this phone from Dubai Sharf D.G

but I am using this phone in Pakistan but my SIM card is not working but in my phone regulatory PTA(Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) stamp is there so it’s means my phone is already approved from PTA so how I’m unlocking my phone.

kindly Assist me ASAP.

thank you

No Face-time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.