Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to make Outlook the default email for sending from app in IPAD

When I send sketches from Concepts app for example, or other apps, how can I send all my email from my Outlook (exchange 365) account in stead of gmail or iCloud? These are for business and I want from my business email address.

On IPAD I go to settings/mail/default account and only get gmail or iCloud as option.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 8:11 PM

Hello,

Thank you very much for the screenshots, this helps tremendously. If you look at the screenshot of your Passwords & Accounts page in Settings you will see that Mail is not listed under Exchange. Tap on Exchange and toggle Mail on. You should then be able to select your Exchange account as your default Mail account.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 8:11 PM in response to stevecook3dw

Hello,

Thank you very much for the screenshots, this helps tremendously. If you look at the screenshot of your Passwords & Accounts page in Settings you will see that Mail is not listed under Exchange. Tap on Exchange and toggle Mail on. You should then be able to select your Exchange account as your default Mail account.

Oct 29, 2019 8:51 AM in response to QuickPost

Hi Zmclearan

I have the MS Outlook app installed on my iPad and it works with my hotmail account.

I would like to make the MS Outlook app my default mail app on my iPad. I’m using software version 13.1.3.

• Is it possible to do this? If so, how do I do that?
    • Once I make Outlook my default email app, is it possible to stop using the Apple Mail App? If so, how do I do that?
    • Is it possible for MS Outlook to access my Apple Contacts, Tasks, etc.? Does it do this automatically or do I need to allow it to do so? If the latter, how do I do that?

Thanks.

Ray

how to make Outlook the default email for sending from app in IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.