Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i verify my paypal payment method. everything in paypal is correct

i cannot verify my paypal account for payment

Remote Desktop

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 1:53 AM

tholsworth ~ This may be relevant: "With PayPal, you’ll be asked to verify your account through a text message or code generator. Contact PayPal if you need more help." ...From here:

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

õ¿õ¬

13 replies

Sep 19, 2019 4:40 AM in response to Alancito

I don't know about the OP, but in my case I entered the code it gave me into iTunes and it still says I need to verify it. But it no longer gives me a way to do so - there's no longer a "verify" button. When I go to "Edit Payment Information", it tells me to verify my account but gives me no method of doing so - there's nothing clickable until you get to "Log in with a different account" which is NOT what I want to do, the account is correct, Apple just refuses to recognize this fact.

This after already having to reset my password tonight for no discernible reason. I am trying to give these people money. You'd think they'd make that as easy as possible, especially someone like Apple who built their reputation on (supposed) ease of use, not make me jump through hoop after hoop.

Oct 3, 2019 5:16 AM in response to jannine61

jannine61 wrote: "Does anyone besides unhappy customers read all these comments?"

The answer is yes – I read all the comments in this thread and I'm not an unhappy customer. Apple also happened to read these particular comments as they marked mine as " Apple recommended". But the comments on these Communities are primarily read by fellow users who volunteer their time and experience to help. Apple is only here in an occasional monitoring capacity. If you'd like Apple to read your comments directly, go here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

õ¿õ¬

how can i verify my paypal payment method. everything in paypal is correct

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.