Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my videos located as mentioned in my iTunes

So while syncing my iPhone (SE), I noticed in the bottom bar what fills my iPhone with. My question is, I cannot find the videos that are located in my iPhone that are mentioned on that bottom bar. I already deleted all the videos on my iPhone. Any ideas?

(as seen in the video)

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2019 7:28 PM

If you have deleted all videos, then please wait for it get refreshed or Restart the iPhone. What does your iPhone show?

Use iTunes to check the storage on your iOS device

1. Open iTunes on your computer.
  2. Connect your iOS device to your computer.
  3. Select your iOS device in iTunes. You'll see a bar that shows how much storage your iOS content uses, divided by content type. 
  4. Move your mouse over a content type, like Other or Apps, to find more information:

Here's a list of the types of content on your iOS device, and what each type includes:

• Audio: Songs, audio podcasts, audiobooks, voice memos, and ringtones.
  • Video: Movies, music videos, and TV shows.
  • Photos: Content in your Photo Library, Camera Roll, and Photo Stream.
  • Apps: Installed apps. The content of the apps is listed under Documents & Data.
  • Books: iBooks books, audio books, and PDF files.
  • Documents & Data: Safari Offline Reading List, files stored within installed apps, and app content like contacts, calendars, messages, and emails (and their attachments).
  • Other: Settings, Siri voices, system data, and cached files.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2019 7:28 PM in response to moscadini

If you have deleted all videos, then please wait for it get refreshed or Restart the iPhone. What does your iPhone show?

Use iTunes to check the storage on your iOS device

1. Open iTunes on your computer.
  2. Connect your iOS device to your computer.
  3. Select your iOS device in iTunes. You'll see a bar that shows how much storage your iOS content uses, divided by content type. 
  4. Move your mouse over a content type, like Other or Apps, to find more information:

Here's a list of the types of content on your iOS device, and what each type includes:

• Audio: Songs, audio podcasts, audiobooks, voice memos, and ringtones.
  • Video: Movies, music videos, and TV shows.
  • Photos: Content in your Photo Library, Camera Roll, and Photo Stream.
  • Apps: Installed apps. The content of the apps is listed under Documents & Data.
  • Books: iBooks books, audio books, and PDF files.
  • Documents & Data: Safari Offline Reading List, files stored within installed apps, and app content like contacts, calendars, messages, and emails (and their attachments).
  • Other: Settings, Siri voices, system data, and cached files.

Where are my videos located as mentioned in my iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.