Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore deleted videos on my iPhone?

I deleted a lot of videos and i didn’t know that it would delete and not pop up in my recently deleted album is there a way to get it back? :(

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 6:03 PM

3 replies

Jul 12, 2022 1:00 AM in response to kitkat7281

kitkat7281 Said:

"Review personal videos: I deleted a lot of videos and i didn’t know that it would delete and not pop up in my recently deleted album is there a way to get it back?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Videos:

Loss of data is something you would have agreed to upon opening an Apple Account. So, if the following does not work, then they are gone. That's just the way it is :(

Four Tactics to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud Directly:

See if they reside in iCloud Photos. Log in here: https://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Use a Time Machine Backup:

Did you backup your Mac, recently? If so, then restore your Mac from that. You'd backup you Mac prior to doing so, and then restore your data from the backup you just created, through use of Migration Assistant.

D. Where Else to Check:

• PC
  • PDA
  • eMail
  • Mac Device
  • Cloud Storage
  • Android Phone
  • USB Flash Drive
  • External Hard drive
  • Secure Digital Card
  • Compact Flash Card

Jul 12, 2022 12:43 AM in response to kitkat7281

If they were in Photos app then they really should have gone to recently deleted.

If iCloud Photos is in use then go to iCloud.com on a computer and check for them there.

If they were in Files app or some other app then they would not bein Recently Deleted.

Either way, you can only restore them from a previous backup or from iCloud.com

How to restore deleted videos on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.