Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro max

How can I reserve the new iPhone 11 pro

max at apple Los Angeles with pay in store and not online? Is it even possible?

thank you for your help!

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 6:34 AM

You can speak with the store, by calling them, but don't be upset or surprised if they tell you they cannot reserve the model you want the day you want it. You have to understand that millions upon millions of people have already pre-ordered the new phones. Apple will satisfy those orders first, but will have some very limited stock in-stores that are sold on a first come first served basis. I can't say they won't do what you want, but it would not be normal for them to put one away for you, regardless of whether you are returning the Xs you already purchased.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 6:34 AM in response to yuval49

You can speak with the store, by calling them, but don't be upset or surprised if they tell you they cannot reserve the model you want the day you want it. You have to understand that millions upon millions of people have already pre-ordered the new phones. Apple will satisfy those orders first, but will have some very limited stock in-stores that are sold on a first come first served basis. I can't say they won't do what you want, but it would not be normal for them to put one away for you, regardless of whether you are returning the Xs you already purchased.

iPhone 11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.