Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete movies in Sync Movies list in iTunes i do not see the movies on my computer

I have movies in iTunes sync movie that don't appear on my computer or iPhone X How do I delete them? just upgraded to iTunes 12.8.2 and use High Sierra on my imac

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 5:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 2:10 PM

I found them

They were in the films and TV shows that are in the Music section of my library.

I clicked on the Music button and hit command-2 should took me there. Then I was able to uncheck them and delete them.

5 replies

Sep 20, 2019 12:31 PM in response to edstroh

Hello edstroh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to delete some movies that are in iTunes on your Mac. The following article has steps which may help under the heading, "Delete items in iTunes", which you may find helpful:

Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Sep 20, 2019 1:37 PM in response to edstroh

edstroh,

Do these movies have clouds under them? If so, that means that the movies are ones you have purchased but are not downloaded to your Mac. They are stored in iCloud. If you do not wish to see these movies that are stored in iCloud, you can opt to only view downloaded movies. With iTunes open on your Mac, click View in the upper left corner of your screen. Then select "Only Downloaded Movies".

This will hide the movies stored in iCloud until you device to go back and change the view back to "All Movies."

This article will provide you with a list of the different icons used in iTunes including the iCloud icon:

Symbols used in iTunes on Mac - Apple Support

Regards.

how do i delete movies in Sync Movies list in iTunes i do not see the movies on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.