Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Son did not transfer on Apple Music

I had a IPhone 7 plus and i just purchased a IPhone XR and i had music on my IPhone however when I logged into my XR with my Apple ID all my songs did not transfer from my 7 plus to my XR. The only good thing is that I have a HP Chromebook and i can pull my music from there however I don't know how to transfer them and get them back onto my IPhone XR. thank you

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 8:07 PM

Apple Music is not a backup service, so make sure to always have a back up of your music collection before you make any changes.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Subscribe to Apple Music, choose artists that you like, and start enjoying the greatest collection of music on the planet on your iOS device or computer.

Get Apple Music

With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations, all in the Music app. You can also access your music across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download music to listen to offline.

Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.

Apple Music features and pricing might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.

Before you join

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2019 8:07 PM in response to dizzle08

Apple Music is not a backup service, so make sure to always have a back up of your music collection before you make any changes.

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC

Subscribe to Apple Music, choose artists that you like, and start enjoying the greatest collection of music on the planet on your iOS device or computer.

Get Apple Music

With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations, all in the Music app. You can also access your music across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download music to listen to offline.

Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.

Apple Music features and pricing might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.

Before you join

Son did not transfer on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.