Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complications not working after watchos 6

When I want to create a new watch face and want to add complications to it then there are empty slots as seen on the image. If I choose any of the empty slots, the watch face does not appear on the watch.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 10:11 AM

I was having the same issue but was able to fix it by fulling powering down my phone (first), then powering down my watch. Then, I restarted my phone fully (first) and then powered the watch back up. The complications then showed up without issue. Hope that helps.

Side note - One other thing I did in between restarting (in case it matters) was that I went into the app store on the watch to validate that I didn't have any updates for my apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 10:11 AM in response to nilope

I was having the same issue but was able to fix it by fulling powering down my phone (first), then powering down my watch. Then, I restarted my phone fully (first) and then powered the watch back up. The complications then showed up without issue. Hope that helps.

Side note - One other thing I did in between restarting (in case it matters) was that I went into the app store on the watch to validate that I didn't have any updates for my apps.

Complications not working after watchos 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.