Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App screen blank after upgrade to iOS 13 on iPhone 6s Plus

Have upgraded by iPhone 6s plus to iOS 13 and when I tap on the Apple Mail Icon the screen opens totally blank and after about 15 seconds returns back to Home screen, leaving the blank screen running in background.

All other functions appear OK including if I access by email using the Outlook App.

I have also done upgrade on my wifes iPhone SE, and that is all OK and Mail works fine.

Any other iPhone 6s Plus users having the same problem and any advise how to fix?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 7:08 AM

Try the following order:

1. Go to Settings - Accounts and passwords and unset the Mail option for every mailbox you sync
  2. Remove the Mail app from your iPhone
  3. Hard reset your iPhone (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559)
  4. Once back, re-install Mail from the App Store
  5. Go to Setting - Accounts and password and re-enable just one account (iCloud or Gmail for instance)
  6. Check if Mail works for that one, and then try re-enable the remaining ones, one at a time

Hope it helps.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 7:08 AM in response to snypo

Try the following order:

1. Go to Settings - Accounts and passwords and unset the Mail option for every mailbox you sync
  2. Remove the Mail app from your iPhone
  3. Hard reset your iPhone (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559)
  4. Once back, re-install Mail from the App Store
  5. Go to Setting - Accounts and password and re-enable just one account (iCloud or Gmail for instance)
  6. Check if Mail works for that one, and then try re-enable the remaining ones, one at a time

Hope it helps.

Mail App screen blank after upgrade to iOS 13 on iPhone 6s Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.