Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use/configure "sign in with Apple"?

How to use/configure "sign in with Apple"? I search everywhere on iPhone and I can't found. I already iOs 13 updated.

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 12:05 PM

Hi, MatrixRulez,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that you're interested in using the Sign in with Apple feature available with iOS 13, but don't see how to configure it. I'm happy to help!

Sign in with Apple is a new feature that lets you sign into participating apps and websites using your Apple ID, instead of a separate login for each service. All you need to do to set it up is make sure your Apple ID is using two-factor authentication: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support and that you're signed into iCloud on your iPhone: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support. When you access an app or website participating in Sign in with Apple, the app or website will ask if you want to do so.

Get more information on Sign in with Apple here: How to use Sign in with Apple - Apple Support.

Enjoy your weekend!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2019 12:05 PM in response to MatrixRulez

Hi, MatrixRulez,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that you're interested in using the Sign in with Apple feature available with iOS 13, but don't see how to configure it. I'm happy to help!

Sign in with Apple is a new feature that lets you sign into participating apps and websites using your Apple ID, instead of a separate login for each service. All you need to do to set it up is make sure your Apple ID is using two-factor authentication: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support and that you're signed into iCloud on your iPhone: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support. When you access an app or website participating in Sign in with Apple, the app or website will ask if you want to do so.

Get more information on Sign in with Apple here: How to use Sign in with Apple - Apple Support.

Enjoy your weekend!

How to use/configure "sign in with Apple"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.