Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Meridian watch face

After upgrading to WatchOS 6, I find that all the new watch faces are there but Meridian. I've gone through the Watch App on my phone and it's just not there to add. I'm running the latest iOS 13.1 beta on my phone but would not think that should cause this problem. Any ideas?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 9:03 AM

47 replies

Sep 20, 2019 10:10 PM in response to jlhardwick

I have this issue too! the meridian watch face is missing from the watch app on iOS 13.1

Im also missing the new colour options that are available on the Apple Watch series 5 (theres a few new multicolour options in the numerals duo)

it feels like it must be a bug in the beta, good to know im not the only one

Ive sent a bug report with the feedback app, I suggest you send one too so it'll hopefully resolved on the next beta and on the final release !

Sep 27, 2019 1:42 PM in response to seanfromllanelli

Hey there, I recently am having an issue where specifically the Meridian watch face used to appear on my S4 when on the beta, as well as my iPhone post-update but no longer appears on my watch. I can select it on the iPhone app, but my watch does not display the face and does not have it in the list when choosing directly on the watch. I’m assuming this is a bug, any possible fixes? Both are on the current public versions of OS.

Sep 27, 2019 2:50 PM in response to connorfromgrinnell

My apologies, I’m new to Apple forums since I came here for help regarding this issue specifically. The problem isn’t relevant to the beta as none of my devices are on those profiles anymore.

As mentioned, I’m on iOS 13.1.1 and Watch OS 6.1 on my iPhone 8+ and S4 44mm. The Meridian watch face appeared on my watch during the initial release of WatchOS through selecting a face on the watch itself. Now, the Meridian face is available to be selected on my iPhone but no longer appears on the watch when selected, even when set to my current watch face. I cannot select the face on my watch either.

This seems like an issue I have not seen anyone else experience, so I was wondering if there were any other known issues regarding the Meridian watch face.

Missing Meridian watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.