Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for an app

I wish there was a community here for people looking for apps to do certain things. It’d be great to talk with one another about what apps worked for them and if they know of an app to do what we are wanting.

One of the apps I’d like to find is to be able to copy/paste an emoji, animated emoji, we find in someone’s messages anywhere on iphone or ipad or even on the internet and put it in an app that will show up when I am sending a message or email or post somewhere so I can use that emoji.

THere are so many apps I am looking for to do certain things and it’d be great if we as a community could help each other by networking.

I would also love an app that I can put quotes in, could be quotes on pictures. Then I could use the app on my home page or lock screen and the quotes would show up like a slide show. I could manage the amount of time I want each quote to stay on the screen before changing to the next one.

Thanks for any help!!!

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 9:17 AM

You're describing apps that couldn't be created by third parties as Apple doesn't allow third parties that level of access.

You can submit feedback to Apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

You might take a look at the app "Copied". It's sort of a universal clipboard that allows you to store things you've clipped and organize them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 9:17 AM in response to cricket34

You're describing apps that couldn't be created by third parties as Apple doesn't allow third parties that level of access.

You can submit feedback to Apple here:

Product Feedback - Apple

You might take a look at the app "Copied". It's sort of a universal clipboard that allows you to store things you've clipped and organize them.

Looking for an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.