Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie retrievable

I think I uploaded my movies and music to the cloud. I now have space on my computer and want to download them all. How do I do this?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 2:49 PM

Hi jmsfmtex,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you have past iTunes purchases you need to download. While these are stored in iCloud, they don't take up your free or purchased account space. You can redownload all purchases tied to your Apple ID by following these instructions: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.

Have a fantastic day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2019 2:49 PM in response to jmsfmtex

Hi jmsfmtex,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. It sounds like you have past iTunes purchases you need to download. While these are stored in iCloud, they don't take up your free or purchased account space. You can redownload all purchases tied to your Apple ID by following these instructions: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.

Have a fantastic day!

Movie retrievable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.