Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13 Find My app Account Not Supported

After updating to iOS 13 the Find My app is not operational. When starting the app It shows the normal UI briefly but it’s replaced within seconds with screen stating that ”Account Not Supported You cannot use this app with the account currently signed in” and with link Go to settings below.

The account is normal iCloud account originated from Mobile Me. In settings there are no additional information or any clue as to what is the issue with the account. Find my iPhone worked ok literally yesterday.

Apple support was not useful as they basically suggested rebooting the phone - which was already done - and suggested that the issue might resolve itself, but it does not appear to do that.

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 12:34 PM

5 replies

Sep 20, 2019 1:27 PM in response to Demo

On further thought I would think that having the Find My iPhone enabled in the device in questions should not even be required for the Find My app to be usable, and to my knowledge has not been for Find my iPhone.

In iCloud.com all the Find my iPhone functionality is quite ok for the same account.

iOS 13 Find My app Account Not Supported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.