Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to extend my warranty

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 1:12 PM

Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase AppleCare+ or the AppleCare Protection Plan.

AppleCare Products - Apple

https://www.apple.com › support › products

How to buy

1. Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.
  2. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
    1. On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    2. Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    3. At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    4. By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

AppleCare+ and AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss are available for:

• iPhone 11 Pro
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iPhone 11
  • iPhone XS
  • iPhone XS Max
  • iPhone XR
  • iPhone 8
  • iPhone 8 Plus
  • iPhone 7
  • iPhone 7 Plus

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.5 See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions or AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete product details. Certain exclusions apply.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2019 1:12 PM in response to seemasayeed

Most Apple hardware comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. To extend your coverage further, purchase AppleCare+ or the AppleCare Protection Plan.

AppleCare Products - Apple

https://www.apple.com › support › products

How to buy

1. Purchase either AppleCare+ product with your new iPhone.
  2. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
    1. On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
    2. Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
    3. At an Apple Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
    4. By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

AppleCare+ and AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss are available for:

• iPhone 11 Pro
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iPhone 11
  • iPhone XS
  • iPhone XS Max
  • iPhone XR
  • iPhone 8
  • iPhone 8 Plus
  • iPhone 7
  • iPhone 7 Plus

AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen.5 See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions or AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete product details. Certain exclusions apply.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.