Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i extend my warranty

I want to extend my warranty is it possible

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 9:21 PM

See this About continuing your AppleCare+ coverage for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support However, you would have had to already purchased AppleCare+ within the original confines before this would apply. In other words, if you purchased AppleCare+ within 60 days of the original purchase of your device, you could see about extending it with the information in that support document. However, if you did not purchase within 60 days of the original purchase of the iPhone, you could not purchase it now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2020 9:21 PM in response to Pearlnx

See this About continuing your AppleCare+ coverage for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support However, you would have had to already purchased AppleCare+ within the original confines before this would apply. In other words, if you purchased AppleCare+ within 60 days of the original purchase of your device, you could see about extending it with the information in that support document. However, if you did not purchase within 60 days of the original purchase of the iPhone, you could not purchase it now.

How can i extend my warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.