Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

gmail account won't load on my new iphone 11 pro max

I've restored my iphone 6 data to my new iphone 11 pro max with the exception of my gmail. I keep getting the message to enter my gmail password but the keyboard won't appear to allow me to do that. How can I get my gmail loaded onto my new iphone?

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 8:30 AM

Hi ajporkchop,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to access the keyboard when you attempt to verify the password for your Gmail account. I'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

I recommend restarting your iPhone to see if that helps. Here's a helpful article on how to properly restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch If that doesn't help, you can re-add your Gmail account in Settings by following the steps outlined here: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2019 8:30 AM in response to ajporkchop

Hi ajporkchop,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to access the keyboard when you attempt to verify the password for your Gmail account. I'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

I recommend restarting your iPhone to see if that helps. Here's a helpful article on how to properly restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch If that doesn't help, you can re-add your Gmail account in Settings by following the steps outlined here: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

gmail account won't load on my new iphone 11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.