Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari 13 on mac lost the capability to sync tabs

I just upgraded Safari to v.13 an all my Macs (iMac, MB Pro, and MacMini), and discovered the sync tab functionality is gone. Show Tab Overview button only shows what's open in the specific machine.

Any clue?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 10:00 AM

This appears to be a bug in Safari 13. There have been multiple posts by people having the same problem.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Safari Feedback

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2019 10:00 AM in response to ZioKiwi

This appears to be a bug in Safari 13. There have been multiple posts by people having the same problem.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Safari Feedback

Sep 22, 2019 9:07 AM in response to ZioKiwi

Hello, ZioKiwi.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you have questions about iCloud Tab functionality after updating Safari on all of your Macs. I've found a key resource that may help.

iCloud Tabs shows only the tabs that are open on your other supported devices, not the tabs that are open on the device you're currently using: Set up and use iCloud Tabs - Apple Support

I hope this helps! Take care.

safari 13 on mac lost the capability to sync tabs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.