Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i make memoji stickers go away

so i just got ios 13 and i'm kinda annoyed that i can't figure out how to make them go away because i know i'm not going to use them:(

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 6:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 6:57 PM

Watch the GIF

12 replies

Oct 7, 2019 2:10 PM in response to adoble1723

Having the same problem. I delete them from favorites and turn them off as an app and they just keep returning. I want them OFF my phone completely and there doesn't appear to be a way to do that. They are annoying and keep appearing as if they are recently used.

Complete FAIL Apple - help us get rid of these stupid things!

Oct 14, 2019 8:22 PM in response to SravanKrA

This solution is garbage. It doesn't work. I'm sure Apple recommends it because it wants to promote these crappy stickers ad nauseum. Apple, you listening? Get rid of these annoying, crappy stickers!! And BTW, it took me a while to figure out the default in the the frequently used (i never used them... why they are there is beyond me) is a purple unicorn... really? Unicorns? Okay then, make these stickers like unicorns... impossible to find!!

Oct 14, 2019 9:55 PM in response to BigVicR

Apple was running and moderating the site

They do both of these things.

They do it without answering questions. They will, if nobody else does, point you to other Apple resources.

Their preference for Feedback is the link I provided. In the terms for the community, debating Apple Policy and decisions they have mode or not made are not permitted. So, no "why" questions. No demands or requests to reverse a feature change.

Their yard. Their rules.

ppreciate volunteers like you helping (or at least trying). Thanks.

Thank you for that. Shooting the messenger is more often the result when we simply explain the reality of things.

how do i make memoji stickers go away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.