Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone completely froze while transferring iCloud to a different phone, what can I do? This is iPhone 11 Max Pro

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 6:37 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Sep 22, 2019 12:34 PM in response to Yaritzagrado

Hello Yaritzagrado,

It looks like your new iPhone 11Pro Max is frozen with an Apple logo while attempting to restore your data to it from iCloud. I'm sure you're anxious and excited to use your brand-now iPhone, so I'd love to give you some steps to help you resolve this.

Take a look at this support article: Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You'll find it specifically addresses the issue you're experiencing, and gives some good information as to what might be happening. If your device continues to stay like this, especially if it's been the same for at least 30 minutes, make sure you try force restarting as instructed in the "Get Help" section of that article.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Phone completely froze while transferring iCloud to a different phone, what can I do? This is iPhone 11 Max Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.