Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't make calls on Facetime audio

All of a sudden I can't make calls on Facetime audio but I can still receive calls. I just updated to ios 13. I had been working fine previously. I've tried numerous remedy's. I can call out just fine on my ipad.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Alex, Thanks for the reply but I've tried everything. If you read my original post I indicated that the problem is only with outgoing calls from my Macbook pro using the audio feature of Facetime. I use this feature all the time and suddenly the other day after installing ios13 I get call failed. I can receive audio calls but not send them. No settings were changed that could cause the failure. It works with my iPad but not my Macbook pro. I have since tried a different iphone and I can make outging calls which leads me to believe that something happened in the install of ios13..

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 1:04 PM in response to Mandoran

Alex, Thanks for the reply but I've tried everything. If you read my original post I indicated that the problem is only with outgoing calls from my Macbook pro using the audio feature of Facetime. I use this feature all the time and suddenly the other day after installing ios13 I get call failed. I can receive audio calls but not send them. No settings were changed that could cause the failure. It works with my iPad but not my Macbook pro. I have since tried a different iphone and I can make outging calls which leads me to believe that something happened in the install of ios13..

Can't make calls on Facetime audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.