Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a reservation to buy an iPhone?

Hi, how I make a reservation to buy an Iphone at Apple Center? m

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 4:06 PM

I want to make a reservation to buy a new iPhone but I also want someone to transfer the contents of my old iPhone 6 at the same visit. I don't want to have to come twice. Please don't send me info on how I can transfer the info myself. I cannot access my phone because the touchscreen isn't working and won't allow me to input my password. I really need someone who knows what they're doing to help me and your website makes it very very difficult to find out how to do this. I am currently out of the country without a working phone so I want to make an appointment for as soon as I get home. You do not make this easy. I have been going around in circles on your website and still have not found a solution. And someone online got back to me with very unhelpful information, saying I could just go to the site and make the appointment. HA HA HA. Not true. Do you want new customers or what?

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2019 4:06 PM in response to elizaveta1127

I want to make a reservation to buy a new iPhone but I also want someone to transfer the contents of my old iPhone 6 at the same visit. I don't want to have to come twice. Please don't send me info on how I can transfer the info myself. I cannot access my phone because the touchscreen isn't working and won't allow me to input my password. I really need someone who knows what they're doing to help me and your website makes it very very difficult to find out how to do this. I am currently out of the country without a working phone so I want to make an appointment for as soon as I get home. You do not make this easy. I have been going around in circles on your website and still have not found a solution. And someone online got back to me with very unhelpful information, saying I could just go to the site and make the appointment. HA HA HA. Not true. Do you want new customers or what?

Nov 21, 2019 5:53 PM in response to Jmbranzburg

You do NOT need an appointment.

The sales staff at the Apple Store will be happy to help you transfer your data to the new phone IF it is in working order.

If you can't unlock it because the display is broken, and you don't have a backup of it already, then you're hosed. The ONLY hope you would have is to pay to have the display replaced by Apple and keep your fingers crossed that any data on it is not lost in the process.

If the phone is already disabled, then even that's not an option. Your data is gone if it wasn't already backed up. There is no way to recover it.

By the way, you're not talking to Apple. This is a user forum.

Dec 18, 2019 9:03 AM in response to sergekills

Ok, but what if you're buying two new products but at the same time, taking three phones, coming off another plan (divorce) and starting a new plan and/or having a battery replaced to gift to someone else--all in the same visit??? Because granted they want to sell phones, but I don't want to come back 2 and 3 times to be told they can't do that all in one visit. I've already backed up said phones. Last time I had a reservation and the lady didn't even stay to finish the session because her 'shift was over.' Don't need to encounter this BS again.....

How do I make a reservation to buy an iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.