Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I inadvertently upgraded Reminders as part of the ios 13 upgrade, and now dont see all the old reminders!

I inadvertently upgraded Reminders as part of the ios 13 upgrade, and now dont see all my old reminders (on the ios 13 device) anymore. I see only 3 out of many more that were there, and even these took a few minutes to appear. What is going on?

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 6:23 AM

I am very disappointed. I have update IOS on my iPhone 6 and iPad 6th. On my iPad, it is working well. But I lost all my reminders on my iPhone. How can I get them from my iPad to my iPhone, once my iCloud is full?

7 replies

Nov 26, 2019 6:51 AM in response to akfromnyc

I inadvertently upgraded the reminder App. and now I cannot seem to find it on one of my family's phone. I want to switch back and don't have a clue how to do it. I cannot believe the degree of difficulty in the learning curve in changing from an older IMAc to a new MAC. Its really frustrating for almost everyone and seems to me that Apple has totally outsmarted the same people it sells to. I understand I am held hostage for life as you control my music and photos, but for God's sake, make things much more simple.

I inadvertently upgraded Reminders as part of the ios 13 upgrade, and now dont see all the old reminders!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.