Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later

I upgraded my reminders and lost all of my reminders?

I upgraded my reminders after the new iOS update and then all of my reminders disappeared?

Posted on May 7, 2023 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2023 8:18 PM

Hello Karnerjake!

Please review the reply in this thread: I recently clicked past an upgrade notice… - Apple Community.

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

3 replies

May 8, 2023 4:06 PM in response to H1290

Thank you for your response! I’ve come to the conclusion that my problem cannot be solved, because there weren’t any backups. I enabled iCloud backups for my reminders moments before upgrading my reminders app. I didn’t know that upgrading the app would wipe everything, and my device didn’t have time to backup the reminders.

I upgraded my reminders and lost all of my reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.