Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: Upgrading the Reminders app in iOS 13 or later

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders Disappeared

I upgraded to the latest software on all of my devices and my reminders are still gone :( I also can’t see them in iCloud. Can anyone please advise?

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 9:13 PM

mc_92 Said:

"Reminders Disappeared: I upgraded to the latest software on all of my devices and my reminders are still gone :( I also can’t see them in iCloud. Can anyone please advise?"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Reminders:

A. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, restore your iPhone from one that has these reminders (the most recent backup with the same iOS version, ideally). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always back up your device for recovery purposes. Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

B. Verify iCloud:

Enable Reminders in iCloud on another device, and then see if they are seen on it.

C. Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2023 9:13 PM in response to mc_92

mc_92 Said:

"Reminders Disappeared: I upgraded to the latest software on all of my devices and my reminders are still gone :( I also can’t see them in iCloud. Can anyone please advise?"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost Reminders:

A. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, restore your iPhone from one that has these reminders (the most recent backup with the same iOS version, ideally). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always back up your device for recovery purposes. Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

B. Verify iCloud:

Enable Reminders in iCloud on another device, and then see if they are seen on it.

C. Links:

Reminders Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.