Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Boot loop then unable to restore

New iPhone 11. Green 64gb. Restarted then went into boot loop. Tried to restore in iTunes. Repeatedly received error code 4013. Tried different usb cord. No luck. Anyone else. Going to Apple store probably tomorrow.

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2019 10:44 AM

I woke up today and discovered my iphone 11 to be stuck in boot loop. This is my second iphone 11. My first one was stuck in mute mode. Att swapped that phone. Hope they can resolve this issue. I discovered the boot loop garbage can be traced back to the I7. I might go back to my 5s. I didn’t have a problem with that one.....

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2019 10:44 AM in response to Zippy3505

I woke up today and discovered my iphone 11 to be stuck in boot loop. This is my second iphone 11. My first one was stuck in mute mode. Att swapped that phone. Hope they can resolve this issue. I discovered the boot loop garbage can be traced back to the I7. I might go back to my 5s. I didn’t have a problem with that one.....

iPhone 11 Boot loop then unable to restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.