Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Export - stops at 75%

Yosemite 10.10.5

fcpx 10.1.4

due to big project can't upgrade

i was able to export my first 70 mins of project in a separate project / timeline

I get this error msg after my final 34 mins of project doesn't export; it's in a separate project:

"The share operation Master File has failed. The operation could not be completed because an error occurred when creating frame 39536 (error -1)."

1. i duplicated project and tried but same result
  2. exporting as h264 video only
  3. it fails at 75% every time
  4. Tried exporting as master file, 720 device, 1080 device and file export
  5. Changed title name of project
  6. tried w and w/o chapter markers

Thanks, joe

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 7:52 PM

Similar questions

10 replies

Sep 22, 2019 9:34 AM in response to Alchroma

Hi Al,

Thanks!

I switched it to frames and the first frame in the timeline is 86400, thus there's not even 39,564 frame in the timeline.

1. I looked for 139564 and it's not even part of my export.
  2. I delete unused render files
  3. if i delete project render files then wouldn't the project have render once again before exporting?

joe

Sep 23, 2019 2:15 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Thank you Al and Tom!

It actually worked. The timeline has numerous clips throughout. I went to the frame seeing that there were about 5 clips involved, BUT i saw that only 1 clip started on the exact frame in question. Thus, that indicated high probability that, that was the bad clip. I simply deleted it and redid it in the same spot.

I exported a second or two before and after as a test which was successful.

In following, I then exported the 34 mins that previously stopped at 75%; it's exported successfully!

There was one problem in that i clicked 'video only' to export but audio was present in the final export.

Thanks again! joe

Can't Export - stops at 75%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.