Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't turn off Wallet notification in Watch OS6!! Brand New update broke it.

Unwanted Wallet notifications keep popping up in Watch OS6 even though all notifications are turned off on Watch and Phone. I last saw this 'benefit' with Blackberry OS10 many years ago. What do the Apple guys spend the whole year doing except advancing in the reverse direction. How turn these off? I wish I could roll back to Watch OS5.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 12:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2019 1:54 PM

Solved. The toggle which works is in wallet on the phone, in each card (select the three dots top right). Scroll down the card details and turn off notifications under transactions. Don’t know why we needed it buried and also along with two other toggles on the phone under notifications/ wallet and also in the watch app/ notifications/ wallet which don’t work like my old BlackBerry 10.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2019 1:54 PM in response to Bobs8910

Solved. The toggle which works is in wallet on the phone, in each card (select the three dots top right). Scroll down the card details and turn off notifications under transactions. Don’t know why we needed it buried and also along with two other toggles on the phone under notifications/ wallet and also in the watch app/ notifications/ wallet which don’t work like my old BlackBerry 10.

Can't turn off Wallet notification in Watch OS6!! Brand New update broke it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.