Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to remove boarding pass/flight confirmation from Watch wallet!

After setting up my Apple Watch, I have 3 boarding passes/flight confirmations for Allegiant Airlines in my wallet from flight in 2018!

How can I remove these?

If I select them in the wallet, I can see more info on each of these but no options to delete/remove.

If I go to the bottom on my wallet items, there are no options to edit, delete, etc.

I have removed the Allegiant App from my iPhone - did a restart of both iPhone and Watch.

These don't appear on my iPhone, including the wallet on my iPhone or wallet settings.

If I go to my Watch app, the Allegiant app isn't listed - not installed and no option to install.

I want them gone! Thanks.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:08 PM

Hello Jay_Z,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are looking for some information on how to remove a pass from your Apple Watch. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Once you are done using a pass in Wallet on your Apple Watch, you would want to double-click the side button, tap the pass, then scroll down and tap delete. You can also open the Wallet app on your iPhone, tap the pass, then tap the 3 dots to remove the pass.

You can see the full steps on how to do this in this helpful article:

Add and use passes in Wallet on Apple Watch

We hope this information helps!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 3:08 PM in response to Jay_Z

Hello Jay_Z,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are looking for some information on how to remove a pass from your Apple Watch. We are happy to help provide some guidance.

Once you are done using a pass in Wallet on your Apple Watch, you would want to double-click the side button, tap the pass, then scroll down and tap delete. You can also open the Wallet app on your iPhone, tap the pass, then tap the 3 dots to remove the pass.

You can see the full steps on how to do this in this helpful article:

Add and use passes in Wallet on Apple Watch

We hope this information helps!

Cheers.

Need to remove boarding pass/flight confirmation from Watch wallet!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.