Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage

I need more storage on my iPhone. I share an icloud with my family, and we have 2 TB of storage on their, and are only using 100 GB of it. How do I take storage from the cloud onto my iPhone

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2019 11:02 AM

You cannot add storage to your phone. See the following from About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.

and

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2019 11:02 AM in response to Dan4th123

You cannot add storage to your phone. See the following from About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.

and

Free up space on your device

You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.